My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 2 December 2011

Katzelkraft Christmas Challenge 7/2

Week 7 number 2 - we had to make a background using blobs of ink which you spread by blowing with a straw. I have some small bottles of Winsor & Newton brilliant watercolour designers. These are runny inks in bottles with little droppers so I thought they would be suitable for this technique. I used fluorescent red, green & fuschia making sure that each colour dried before starting on the next so that it didn't end up a muddy mess. It's good fun but I felt decidedly light-headed after all that blowing! I overstamped with the paisley background from the Katzelkraft contes et merveilles plate in Stazon rusty brown and cut out the shape. The greeting is an old PSX stamp on a scrap piece of card which I edged with DI worn lipstick. The fairy/angel is moongirl by Stampotique cut out & sprinkled with glamour dust on her wings. I punched a star and covered it with glamour dust and highlighted some stars on the greeting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...