My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 8 December 2011

Katzelkraft Advent Calendar 4

Part of week 8's advent calendar challenge. Click on the pic to enlarge it. We had to make a mini garland. I used some scraps of paper from the Christmas blues set and stamped them with the flourish from Katzelkraft physalis musique in Versamark and then brushed gold Perfect Pearls over them. The pic hasn't really caught the gold sheen but it is just about visible on the 'P' . I stamped the letters with Adirondack red pepper and added some pompoms for fun. I stuck the whole lot onto some cotton cord which I coloured with red pepper. To give you an idea of size each flag is 3cm long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...