My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Katzelkraft Advent Calendar 8

Day 8 of our advent calendars asks us to make 2 sparkling tags. I put silver paint dabber on a CB snowflake embossing folder and ran it through the machine. I then used dusty concord DI over the tag & spritzed sparkle shimmer. The snowman is a punch which I covered with crackle accents and glamour dust. I punched a holly cluster in shrink plastic, shrunk it down and added a bit of red glitter for berries. The garland is a Sizzix die and the alpha is a Tim Holtz vintage market die. Some red ribbon finished this off.


The second tag has Penny Black's fantasy tree and some snowflakes embossed with clear sparkle powder. The background is DI stormy sky, broken china & tumbled glass. I added some torn card to represent snow covered ground which I smeared with rock candy distress stickles. Some ribbon and a sentiment complete my second sparkly tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...