My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 30 December 2011

Katzelkraft advent calendar 24

The last advent calendar challenge was to stamp on a candle. This was the only candle I had that had a smooth surface to stamp on. It was semi-decorated with gold stars and glitter. I removed the stars and replaced them with heart brads. Used some Katzelkraft stamps for the text and the flourish and added a Hero Arts heart. The red is Stazon blazing red but it looks quite different on the heart.
I have really enjoyed both Katzelkraft challenges. I am so glad I completed them although I have to say if it had been a normal year for me (ie without power cuts & builders etc) I probably wouldn't have been able to devote as much time to it as I have done. I have been pushed into trying things I've not done before and that I guess is the true meaning of a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...