My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 18 December 2011

Katzelkraft Christmas Challenge 9/1

We had to use the layout of this poster to make a card. This was also day 11 of the advent calendar. I first saw a triangular shape (sort of) and instantly thought of a christmas tree but if you look closely you'll see a pink & a purple head to the left and the right which made me think of 3 trees. There were lots of colours in the triangle and the text at the top was at the summit of the tree shape. This is what I came up with:
The stamp by Denami Designs was embossed in gold and I used embossing pens in various colours with clear embossing powder. I finished with a punched star. Does it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...