My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 10 December 2011

Katzelkraft Advent Calendar 1

This was the first challenge in our advent calendar - we had to make an envelope to match one of our challenge cards to send to another challenge participant. I chose the 3 ticket sketch card from week 1. The paper I had used in the original card was from a 6 x 6 pad so too small to make into an envelope. I found some dotted paper in similar tones in a MME wild asparagus 12 x 12 pad so used that instead. I lined the inside with some co-ordinating festive paper and stamped the Katzelkraft flourish on the front and back of the envelope. I added a glittered ticket punched tree to the front as well.
Ready for posting!
I hope the recipient is pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...