My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 31 December 2011

Katzelkraft advent calendar 18

I almost forgot these tags. We had to make 2 tags using distress inks and stamps. As I had completed all my Christmas themed cards etc I decided to go non-christmassy and do a homage to Tim Holtz. The DI are broken china, peeled paint & brushed corduroy and all the stamps (except for a small splatter stamp) are by TH. I made the rosettes with my scoreboard and added some candi dots and ribbon to finish.
My 2nd tag is a homage to Mme Katzele the owner of Katzelkraft. I used the same colours of DI as above but all Katzelkraft stamps (except for the splatter again). The flowers are a Marianne die. Some pearl brads and ribbon finished it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...