My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Katzelkraft Christmas Challenge 9/3

This was also day 17 on the advent calendar. We had to stamp on fabric. It's not something I do very often but I managed to find a scrap of white cotton (an old shirt) to stamp on. I used a Stampendous agapanthus stamp and the text is from the Katzelkraft Norris fleurs plate. Both were stamped with jet black Stazon. The fabric was quite thin and transparent so I stamped a plaid background on a piece of mountboard and put the fabric on top. The pattern showed through quite well. I matted that onto some yellow card on which I used a southwest corner punch. I added a bit of colour with a butterfly from the Sizzix/Hero Arts stamp and die range which is only stuck on by its body to give a 3D effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...