My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 15 December 2011

Katzelkraft Week 8/2

This was also day 7 of the advent calendar. We had to make a background using the marble rolling technique with bleach. You dip some marbles (I used beads) into bleach and roll them in a container onto some card. I coloured my card with a Kaleidacolour ink pad in spectrum before rolling the beads over. I liked the effect apart from the splodge where I dropped the dripping beads onto the card. I used a plastic take away box with a lid which enabled me to give the beads a good shake. I used a scrap of paper from the rose tinted christmas set for the text and some pearlescent paper which I ran through various CB folders and cut with Sizzix circle dies. Some candi dots finished off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...