My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Katzelkraft Christmas Challenge 6/1

Week 6 number 1 - we had to follow a sketch on a round base. This is a round tent opening card and I've trimmed the base so it stands properly. I used a CB embossing folder for the snow background and the blue snowflake square which I edged in Brilliance lavender. The patterned papers are from the Dovecraft Christmas Blues pack. I added an eyelet to the tag shape, a snowflake brad and some punched snowflakes. The reindeer paper has been smeared with distress stickles in rock candy for a subtle sparkle. The pink background is just some card I used when scanning in order to get a better defined scan of the round card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...