My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 14 November 2011

Katzelkraft Christmas Challenge 4/3

Week 4 number3. We had to use a puzzle piece. I have loads of puzzle pieces hidden away somewhere but could I find them? No! Instead I used a Sizzix die to cut some card which I then covered with a seasonal patterned paper ('Tis the season by Dovecraft). I stamped the alphabet (Inkadinkadoo cartoon alphabet) on some more patterned paper from the same collection, cut it out & attached it to each piece. The background is a Katzelkraft stamp from the 'adore' plate stamped with Impress spring green and Adirondack meadow. This plate has some fabulous flourishes, useful text and some great images and is the first Katzelkraft set I bought. I have used all the individual stamps in the set at one time or another which is something I can't say about every set of stamps I have (hangs head in shame).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...