My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 4 November 2011

Katzelkraft Christmas Challenge 2/3

This is week 2 number 3. We have to use white paper and distress inks for a background. The whole idea of this challenge is to use Katzelkraft stamps if possible. Unfortunately I have no Katzelkraft christmas stamps so I am trying to think of ways to incorporate the stamps I do have. I clear embossed assorted snowflake stamps from a non sequitur plate, stamped the main image (from Katzelkraft's contes et merveilles plate) and used 4 different blue distress inks for the background. The picture doesn't show the lovely sheen from the sparkle shimmer spritz. Do you think it works?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...