My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Katzelkraft Christmas Challenge 5/1

We had to follow a sketch for this card - week 5 no 1. I know butterflies are not exactly festive but I had seen this being made at the Craft Barn minifest by Di Oliver of Tando and I wanted to incorporate one in a card. Being pretty, pretty things I thought a butterfly would go well with this Papermania Contemporary Christmas pack which is (rather unusually for Christmas paper) in pink and grey tones. The grey paper has been stamped with a Katzelkraft script from the background plate in Adirondack lake mist. The 3 circles are stamped with Brilliance orchid and are from a fab Personal Impressions set designed by Paula Pascual called joyful bubbles. They punch out perfectly with a 1" circle punch. Some tiny gems and fibres complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...