My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 24 November 2011

Katzelkraft Christmas Challenge 1/1

This is the very first challenge card - week1 number1 we had to follow a tutorial for a tri-shutter card. It took me ages to do (well I followed the tute for the base and then it just sat on my desk as I couldn't think how to decorate it). It's a very easy and attractive card fold but for me it just has too many surfaces that need covering. I'm more of a clean & simple person (quick & easy if I'm honest). I finally bit the bullet and used DCWV Rose-tinted Christmas papers. I then used Paula Pascual's excellent large Christmas and joyful bubbles sets of stamps with some gems and a few plastic snowflake embellishments that I cut from a garland. The inks used were DI dusty concord and Brilliance orchid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...