My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 22 December 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S9 CK


This card required the use of techniques shown by Dominike in a step-by-step here. I used a KTZ stamp for the script background in Brilliance lightning black. The tulip paper is from a K&Co Amy Butler pad and I've embossed the tulip outlines with gold. The doily is a Papermania die and the flower pot and tulips are from a KTZ set. I painted the stamped tulips with Twinkling H2Os and added glossy accents to the flower heads. The sentiment is from a Paula Pascual set.
This is probably the last card I will make for the challenge before Christmas but I have until January to make the remaining 5 cards.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely floral card, love the pink tulips. The doily sets them off so well and the whiteness lifts the whole piece from the beautiful backing paper. I am a sucker for script backgrounds:) Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Rukhshana. Love the doily look !

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...