My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 18 December 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge S9 C3


This is a gift card card ie a card designed to hold a gift card when you can't decide what to give someone for Christmas. There are lots of tutorials and templates on the 'net but I decided to follow this one for a double pocket holder. The first pocket is for a tag (pictured on the left) and the rear pocket has a Costa gift card poking out of it (actually it's a former Costa card that I now use for scraping texture paste over my stencils). All the papers used are from DCWV rose-tinted Christmas. I punched some small snowflakes and diecut a larger one from a Marianne die.

2 comments:

  1. I would certainly love this one coming through the letterbox. It is delightful,very soft and pretty but definitely Christmassy :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this combo, so unusual for Christmas. And lovely design , too.

    I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy creative 2015!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...