My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 31 December 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S10 C1


I haven't had a chance to post the final week's recipes for the Katzelkraft Christmas Challenge. I have a few more to do to complete the challenge but I have until the 10th January so I think I should manage it.

        1 Use fabric
        2 Follow a given sketch
        3 Make a pull-out or waterfall card
        4 DT member Sandrine has made a card and we have to follow it using a book page, embossing and one main colour of ink with just a touch of another colour.

I started with the fabric card. I have no need for Christmas cards so the rest of my cards will be for other occasions. I used a scrap of fabric from an old hessian tote bag. The butterfly is by KTZ stamped with a Kaleidacolor ink pad. The splats are also by KTZ, stamped in Impress cherry pink.



      

2 comments:

  1. its gorgeous and the colours are stunning! Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love this card, beautiful colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...