My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 16 December 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S9 C2


This week is the penultimate week for the Katzelkraft challenge. The recipes are:

        1 Use a button.
        2 Make a Christmas card with no Santa , tree, red or green.
        3 Make a card that can hold a gift card.
        K Follow the step-by-step by Dominike  here.

I started with card 2. The main image is by Inkadinkadoo. I used the snow embossing folder on a piece of card, masked off the centre and then coloured the reverse with stormy sky and salty ocean DIs. I removed the mask and ran the card through the Cuttlebug under the embossing folder in order to flatten the embossing. I removed the mask and stamped the image in salty ocean DI. I added a pop of pink with a Sharpie and a Hero Arts sentiment.


1 comment:

  1. A fabulous Christmas card, love the image and the pop of pink xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...