My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 7 December 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S8 K


The special K card this week is a gorgeous card by Béatrice using one of her new Christmas images (see below). We have to take inspiration from it and create a card using a stamp with colouring in and a 3D element.


I used a Clarity stamp that I've had for a while. I stamped it 3 times so that I could cut the 3 sections out and raise them on foam pads. On reflection I suppose I should have done this in reverse so that the bottom section stood out higher than the rest. The background is ultramarine and emerald Brusho (the yellow you see is from the emerald). The text is by Paula Pascual. I mounted it all on a deep pearlescent blue card blank.


2 comments:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...