My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 6 December 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S7 C3


This is the front of my pop-up card - a KTZ flourish and a Tattered Lace die cut. I saw some amazing examples of pop-ups as I trawled the web looking for ideas but opted for a very simple design:


The central tree is a Marianne die cut embellished with Stickles and a star gem. It is supported by the background paper which has been cut into in 2 places and folded in the opposite direction like this:

 
 
I've never made one of these before and was surprised at how easy it was - it could be used for all sorts of images. The bunting is by Crafty Individuals.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so simple on the front, and then the richness of the pop-up! Gorgeous make!

    Thank you so much for your comment about my craftroom, I spent so much effort on it, and reading a loving comment like yours warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card - very CAS on the front and then a surprise in the centre! Love the effect of the pop up tree against that gorgeous paper. I've never done one of these pop up cards to date either, must have a go one day xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...