My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 4 December 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S7 C2


Week 7's challenges are:

        1 Use a vintage image.
        2 Make a collage card with at least 3 different elements.
        3 Make a pop-up card.

I started with the collage card:



I used a Balzer Bits stencil for the star and embossed it with clear embossing powder. The background is made of various torn papers from Papermania's contemporary Christmas and Tim Holtz's washer border die used as a stencil. The long strip is cut from a masterboard I made some time ago. I wasn't very happy with the colours so I covered the whole piece with gesso, stamped a KTZ script and stencilled some circles in Brilliance Victorian violet. I added a strip of the washboard die circles and some gems. The sentiment is from a Paula Pascual set and a twine bow finished off the card.






1 comment:

  1. Love the colours you have used in this card. Also love the centre strip, ties it all in nicely, a fab card.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...