My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 14 October 2012

LIM 89


Thanks to everyone who commented on my entry last week. Hopefully I'll be able to visit more of you this week. The one layer challenge on the Less Is More blog is wings. All the stamps I've used are by Katzelkraft and were stamped with Stazon stone grey. The images were coloured with Coloursoft pencils and Sansodor.
Edited to add - my duh moment - I know my bird is meant to be a hummingbird but for some reason I decided to give it a kingfisher's colours!

10 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge and I love that little hummingbird. Carole xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Scrapmate, thank you for your comment, i'm glad to see you:D.
    Gorgeous card Scrap, beautiful hummingbird and pretty flowers.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely one-layer card! I still haven't made a single one work out - something always goes wrong, so I have to cut the main element out and stick it onto something else, because I can't bear to waste the effort it has taken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, I love the kingfisher.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous kingfisher! Very pretty CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beauiful image and I hink it does look like a kingfisher rather than a hummingbird....so well coloured! Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so delicate ... and I agree I think it looks like a kingfisher too! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful ~ whether it is a kingfisher or a hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with this challenge! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, the kingfisher is a unique take
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...