My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 24 October 2012

KTZ Christmas Challenge S2/C1


For this card we had to follow the layout and the colours of a poster (see below). I made a rectangle template through which I applied various colours of ink that I felt most closely represented the colours on the poster. They were spiced marmalade and worn lipstick DI, Impress spring green and Adirondack stream. The text is from a Woodware set of Christmas words and I embellished with snowflake brads. I love these challenges as they really make me think outside the box and attempt things I wouldn't normally have a go at. My first thought on seeing this poster was 'oh no!' because I couldn't see how I could translate this into a Christmas card but I hope I've pulled it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...