My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 7 October 2012

LIM 88


Apologies for the blurry pic. I have not had a chance to take part in the Less Is More Challenge for a few weeks. This week's challenge is 'Silver'. As I haven't got around to making a single Christmas card yet I thought this was the perfect opportunity to make a start. Because of the various demands of Royal Mail I make thin cards for the UK, normal cards for India (the local postage is relatively cheap) and small, light cards for overseas. The card above falls into the last category. I bought this Marianne die in Holland this summer and cut it out from silver card. I made a small mask and used a splatter stamp with dusty concord DI in opposite corners. A bow finished off the card. Quick & simple which is just what I need for the stack of cards I have to make.

9 comments:

  1. Great card, I like the splattering in the corners!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the detail in the corners, finishes it off a treat! Great idea! Lovely, simple and chic card in soft focus! I haven't started my Christmas cards yet either!Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super star, so effective
    Thank very much
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, This is a lovely card, the silver star looks great and the speckled corners fit beautifully, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS Christmas card.Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great CAS card. I love the star die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty star!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...