My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 13 October 2012

Katzelkraft Card of the Week


This week we had to take inspiration from a Dior perfume advert (see below) with the added requirement of using layered papers. Being in autumn/winter mode at the moment I found it really hard to focus on spring colours but if it doesn't require some use of the little grey cells then it isn't really a challenge is it? I finally came up with the above card. The green BG is embossed with a Cuttlebug bloom dots folder to which I added some punched retro flowers and gems. The Suzy Blu image was stamped with Brilliance pearlescent beige and cut out. I then restamped parts of the stamp on various other paper/card and pieced the image together. The legs, skirt and collar were stamped with Impress cherry pink on pink card. The top was stamped on Crafty Individuals patterned paper. I cut out a hat shape from pink card and stamped it with a patterned stamp and gave her a pink belt. I have a Memory Box die for making rolled roses but it was too big so I punched out a small circle from pink card, cut out a spiral shape from it and rolled it into a rose. I sponged some cherry pink ink onto the edges of the rose for shading. The text is by Katzelkraft.

2 comments:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...