My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 21 October 2012

KTZ Christmas Challenge S1/C1


For this card we had to show a clock or make a reference to time. Thank goodness for this Crafty Individuals stamp that I loved when I first saw it. It's the London skyline (complete with Big Ben) with a Christmas tree to which I added a gold star. I used spun sugar, wild honey, stormy sky and faded jeans DI to attempt my version of a winter sky - you know when the sun has just set and the sky is pink with a dark blue streak at the top. Santa & his sleigh is another CI stamp and I added the text from a small stamp that I've had for years which has an image of Santa's hat on it. Well that's all 3 cards for week 1 done I only hope that inspiration strikes as quickly for the other 9 weeks!

4 comments:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...