My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 17 November 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S5 C2


We are at the half-way point of the 10 weeks before Christmas challenge on the Katzelkraft forum. For week 5 we have to:
1 Use lace on a card.
2 Make a square card.
3 Use the false watercolour technique.
K Use the step-by-step from DT member Sandrine to make a tag.

I started with card 2. This specified that not only was a square card base required but all the embellishments had to be square as well. I remembered a card sketch from the KTZ challenge in 2011 which you can see here and decided it would work well for this challenge. The papers are from Dovecraft's Christmas Blues set. I cut and inked the squares with evergreen bough DI. The central image was not quite a square so I mounted it on co-ordinating paper from the same set. The squares in the corners are brads that I added a punched snowflake to. The tree and snowflakes were given a brush of Wink of Stella for a little sparkle.

1 comment:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...