My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 4 November 2014

KTZ Christmas Challenge - S3 C3


This card uses a fun technique that has been named flat embossing. You emboss a piece of card, make a mask of your main image (mine is a KTZ stamp) and place it on your embossed card. Use an ink pad direct to paper to highlight the embossed patterns and then remove the mask. Run the card through your embossing machine again but this time place the card under the folder so it flattens the embossing out. Stamp your main image in the blank space left by the mask.
I added some more ink (tumbled glass DI) to the edges and mounted it onto a blue card blank.

1 comment:

  1. When I can get to my crafty stash again this is a technique I must try. I love the way your mind works, you make some gorgeous things and this is another fab card :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...