My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 14 November 2014

Katzelkraft Tag Challenge 3


This month's tag challenge on the Katzelkraft forum asks us to be inspired by 2 tags made by Stamping Matilda. I'm a regular reader of her blog so I had to have a go.
I mixed some blue and green Brusho with water and smeared it over the tag. It's amazing how highly pigmented this powder is - just a few crystals is enough. When dry, I used an old plastic card to spread gesso and then evergreen bough DI over the whole tag. The main image is by Penny Black. I used spanish moss versafine on the leaves and some whispers pens over the blossom. The sentiment and the small flowers are from a Paula Pascual set. The distressed lines in the corners are a KTZ stamp. I used seam binding through the tag hole and a small flower-shaped mother of pearl button attached with carpet thread.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the different techniques you are sharing with us of late. I am making notes, hope I can understand them all when I get to my craft things :) A lovely tag, gorgeous image too.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...