My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 5 November 2014

UK Stampers Postcard Swap - November


For this month's postcard swap on UK Stampers, Sam has asked us to make something festive. I used a large sheet of white card and stamped and clear embossed various snowflakes from Paula Pascual's large Christmas set. Then I applied tumbled glass, broken china & salty ocean DIs across the whole sheet. I'm trying to save some time and decided to use this as a background for my postcard and my ATCs for this month. The papers are all from DCWV rose-tinted Christmas pad. The banner and text are from a Papermania set. I added some punched snowflakes which I covered with Wink of Stella and highlighted some parts of the trees to give a slight shimmer.

1 comment:

  1. Very clever of you to create a lovely wintery background for both postcard and ATCs. Love the background and love your postcard with the festive trees xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...