My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 30 July 2020

Flower Pocket Cards




Continuing with small pocket cards (2" x 3") for my mini album of random things (aka using up some of the scraps and bits littering my desk). I used a Sizzix die set called flower cards which cut both the straight and curved corner cards and the flower pattern as well. The patterned paper was some old stuff that I played around with stencils and stamps on. Sometimes if there's a patterned paper you don't really like you can add stamps/ink/paint and die cut it to use it up. This also works with card that you've worked on past the point of looking good and just ended up with a mess - try using it to cut letters - it never looks as bad as you thought.
The words are from a Sizzix /Craft Asylum set. I added some small gems to the flower centres. I thought I'd place these cards on opposing pages on a DPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...