My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 27 July 2020

Watercolour Pocket Card


This is the first pocket card I have made for the album in the previous post. It is 3" x 4" and I cut it from a Sizzix die set called flower cards.  I had a small piece of watercolour paper on which I had been playing with some watercolour paints.I mixed some watery pink and blue, splodged them on and spritzed with water to make the paints run further. When dry I stamped Crafty Individuals' script stamp and added some decorative tape (like washi but shiny) along the bottom. Over this I added a stamped strip and a postage stamp image which picked up on the blue of the watercolour. This 'stamp' is from a very old 12 x 12 sheet made up of small collaged images with a vintage feel which I cut apart with a pair of postage stamp edging scissors. I have a stack of these and I'm sure they will appear on a few more of these cards. I stuck a book page onto a scrap of card and used a Hero Arts stamp and cut set to make the butterflies which I shaded with  the residue of a pink and blue blending sponge. I added some pearls to the centres of the daisies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...