My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 12 July 2020

Lockdown Cards -20


I think this will be the last of the Lockdown Cards. I will continue to make cards but I now have over 100 cards to sell for the Hospice and need to start looking ahead and being more positive. So whilst I know the lockdown is far from over I will start gently easing this blog into our new (masked) world.
This is a quick card I made using some left over background from the previous post. I diecut it with a stitched square die and added the TH butterfly die. The bottom layer of the butterfly was made with mowed lawn and peacock feathers DIs smooshed onto a plastic sheet and spritzed with water. I added a piece of patterned paper and a thin strip of black card (this is a tip I picked up from Jennifer McGuire). It's a small thing but it makes such a difference in tying everything together. The sentiment is from a freebie magazine set. I only glued the body of the butterfly down so that the wings are free - it adds a little dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...