My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 11 July 2020

Lockdown Cards - 19


I bought this set of stamps and dies on eBay some time ago and have used it quite a lot. I was playing with some paints (a Lidl purchase I think) and made a pearlescent green background. It looked a bit boring so I added an old crackle stamp with Impress cerulean blue. The other bits were all scraps I found on my desk. I used a Sizzix framelit die in 2 sizes to cut the background and some blue card. The image was stamped onto white card and also onto a piece of Crafty Individuals paper. I used a watercolour pencil for the flesh tone on the card image and paper pieced the dress and hat onto it. The sentiment was part of the same set.
While the set was out I made this using patterned paper for the background and watercolour pencils for the dress and hat:


and also this card adding a 3D embossing folder:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...