My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 14 April 2018

New Stuff / Old Stuff


I've had my eye on this Tim Holtz Paper-cut Bird die since it first came out. I finally succumbed and I'm so glad I did! The detail is amazing and it cuts beautifully. I didn't think it needed anything more than a colourful background to show off the detail. I was playing with some Distress Oxides (7 and counting!) and added some spritzes of gold shimmer spray and water, drying in between the 2. The bright green card blank is part of a set I've had for a long time. The pink and green pearls were from an old magazine kit. The text is from a set of Say It stamps by Inkylicious that I bought at Ally Pally last weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I bought this die a while back and it certainly does cut beautifully. I love what you have created with it.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...