My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Birds on a Branch


Just playing around with a few more of my purchases from Ally Pally I made them into this card. The bird die was an unplanned purchase but I'm very pleased with it. I decided to buy a couple more Distress Oxides - spiced marmalade and twisted citron - to complement the 2 I already have. I actually meant to buy peeled paint but picked up the citron instead. The birds have been cut from a wallpaper sample that was hanging around on my desk, it has a distressed, metallic effect and cut without any problem. The jury is still out on the DOs. I'm not sure I will get as many of them as I have DIs which I love but I may buy a few more basic colours.

2 comments:

  1. Love this - your inking is wonderful and the die is fabulous and looks cool cut from the lovely wallpaper sample! I have a few Oxides too and love them but doubt I will get as many as my original Distress Inks. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...