My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 17 September 2017

Wordgirl Postcard No 2

This is the second postcard in the swap I am doing this month. I have used a Wordgirl image again but given her a different background. A while ago I watched a Jennifer McGuire tutorial on making a galaxy background. She used DOs which I only have 2 of so I used DIs instead with a gold shimmer spray and instead of black soot DI I used Brilliance lightning black which has a subtle gold shimmer to it. The quote which I read a few weeks ago and had saved seemed appropriate. I added a moon/planet(?), some punched stars and some washi tape. As this is going through the post as is, I did not add any other embellishments but highlighted her hair and the text on her dress with Wink of Stella.
I hope the recipient is pleased with this. Wordgirl stamps can be purchased from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...