My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Alphabet ATC Swap - Y for Yellow


We are now at the penultimate letter in our monthly Alphabet ATC Swap. I'm happy that I've managed to last to the (almost) end but goodness was this letter a challenge! I decided to go for Yellow and created an ATC with various yellow elements and a touch of black. The background was made with a TH stencil and mustard seed DI. After I had finished I moved the stencil slightly and applied more ink to give a more hazy effect. The focal image is from Altenew's Beautiful Day set which I coloured with alcohol marker pens and embellished with enamel accents. I added some yellow washi tape, some punched photo corners and flower brads.

1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow with the pop of black at the centre - really striking! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...