My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 7 September 2017

A CAS Flower Card from Scraps


The background for the main panel on this card was made by wiping off an inked stencil onto an oddment of card that was lying on my desk. The original work I used the stencil on is not quite finished and will appear on the blog later, but after trimming the scrap I inked the edges with picked raspberry and made a quick CAS card. The image is by Hero Arts, inked with Memento bamboo leaves and Brilliance coral and orchid. I used the same stencil (TH scribbles) across a corner of the card base with victorian velvet DI and added the panel on foam pads. The text is the negative from a Sizzix die that was left over from another project.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the stencil work and the flower is soooo pretty! I forget what a lovely colour victorian velvet DI is, I should use it more. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...