My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 29 November 2013

Katzelkraft S6/DT


For this card we had to take inspiration from DT member Ana's work which you can see here. I like the way she uses sprays for her BGs and also her use of script word die cuts. I don't have any die cuts like that but I thought this Memory Box die gives an impression of a script font. The BG is a Shimmerz spray and a very old Sticky Fingers olive spray. The stamp is from Katzelkraft's nuits de Noel set coloured with coloursoft pencils with a little rock candy Stickles brushed onto the lamp. The sentiment is by Paula Pascual.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and such delicate spraying for the background too. Love the effect of the border.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sprayed background, lovely stamped image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...