My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Craft Barn Alpha Challenge - Q


I've taken time out from the Katzelkraft Challenge to complete this fortnight's entry for the Craft Barn Dictionary Challenge. We're down to the last few letters now and Q is the letter that has been chosen. I went with question - a BG of tumbled glass and broken china DIs and some question marks stamped randomly in Versafine majestic blue (some questions come out of the blue). I diecut most of the question words from various alphas I have and stamped 1 of them. Finally I asked a question myself 'why is it that so many question words begin with a W?'.
I am sorry that I'm going to be very busy with work over the next few weeks and I may not be able to visit all your blogs. I will try and catch up towards the end of next month.

6 comments:

  1. Great page, lovely word and added question - why do a lot of question words begin with W?

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, 'question', good choice of word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Lovely page in beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous page Rukhshana. Love the questions!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab pages, I love all the questions! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of word and interpretation! Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn.
    Winners and new challenges will now be posted on our new blog: http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/blog/
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...