I find colour schemes really hard to work with. What I usually do is look at the colour combination and write down the inks I have that are closest in colour. This colour combo was really hard to match - I tried my inks, I tried my coloursoft pencils (I have all 72 of them) and I tried a pack of Japanese rice paper that has a great selection of hues and tones. The colour scheme is below and in addition the card had to have some embossing:
Numbering the colours from the top I thought 2 looked like Brilliance pearlescent jade and 5 Brilliance pearlescent beige. I found Japanese papers for 3 & 4 but 1 had me stumped. I finally found the closest colour I had was the reverse of some black magic colour core card. I cut small banners and embossed the card base with an Embossalicious lattice folder.
- Reverse of black magic colour core card stamped with a KTZ border stamp in Brilliance jade.
- Reverse of black magic colour core card embossed with swiss dots folder.
- Japanese paper stuck on card and embossed with CB star border folder.
- Japanese paper stuck on card and embossed with candy cane folder.
- Ivory card stamped with KTZ border stamp.