My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 18 November 2013

Katzelkraft S5/C1


Here is my triptych card for week 5. I used the Katzelkraft paisley dome BG stamped with Versafine crimson red as the base for the 3 parts. Parts 1 and 3 have a Katzelkraft bauble and bell stamp which I coloured with embossing pens and embossed. My gold EP is getting old now and is not giving as good a finish as I would like. The holly berries are candi dots, some of which I punched out to give the smaller berries. The central sentiment is a very old PSX stamp. I used pieces of white card for the hinges and covered the back with red handmade paper cutting it to leave a border around the whole card.
Here's a pic of the card as it's meant to be seen:

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous triptych card, love the Paisley background stamp.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it comes from the contes et merveilles A4 plate. This is such a useful set - the horses & donkeys are great for male cards and I have used all the other stamps on this set. I'm not sure if the Craft Barn still sell it but you can get it direct from Katzelkraft who now sell it as a single stamp as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the shape of this is gorgeous and I love the paisley background behind the lovely images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fabulous triptych card, I adore this shape. Did you hand cut it or use a die? Everything about this one is wonderful and the paisley stamp adds to it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind comments. I'm a sucker for paisley and this dome-shaped BG stamps so well. It was hand cut but it's not too hard a shape to follow.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...