My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Katzelkraft Tag Challenge 2

 

I skipped the first tag challenge on the Katzelkraft forum because I'm not keen on Halloween but the second one was right up my street. The recipe for the tag was a bird, a book page, gesso /medium and some sort of ink or spray. I stuck some ripped pages onto a tag, sprinkled yellow and green Brusho and spritzed with water. When dry I spread some gloss gel medium through a stencil but this just soaked up the Brusho colours creating an effect I hadn't expected. The gel has dried to give the tag some texture and made the Brusho colours even more vibrant. I stamped a KTZ flourish with Stazon and added 2 stamped birds by Stamping Bella. I outlined the birds with a white pen to define them and added the quote from a Paper Artsy Ink & the Dog set.

2 comments:

  1. How true your quote is! Love this tag and great fun when you have a happy 'accident'. What white pen did you use? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Uniball Signo in creamy white. I was surprised it managed to write over the gloss gel medium.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...