My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 12 October 2014

Katzelkraft Cardlift 1


There are a whole raft of new challenges over on the Katzelkraft forum and one of them is a cardlift of a card by Bridget . In addition we had to use a stamp in the background. I used a stencil with Brilliance pearlescent lime and a KTZ splatter stamp in archival teal. The stars are cut with a Cuttlebug die set and I had some green and blue star gems and silver sequins. A scrap piece of vellum and a peel-off (yes I am still trying to use up my peel-offs) made the small tag.



2 comments:

  1. Great work. loving your cards !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination on your card and the vellum tag. I have just got rid of an A4 large ring binder full of peel offs - gave them to the grandchildren LOL. I heard our daughter telling them that she didn't want to see them stuck the walls or furniture :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...