Tim Holtz's blog we have 2 tags to catch up with the tag we missed in January. Both are quite different to the originals in terms of things used but I have tried to keep as close to them as possible.
The second tag's BG was done in the same way as above with fired brick DI. I also coloured some scraps of card for the flowers in the same way. The BG was spritzed with a homemade gold spray. The poinsettias were stamped with a Paper Artsy script and then I used a punch and a Marianne die. The flourish was cut with a TH die and painted gold. The text is from a Paula Pascual set stamped in Versafine spanish moss and habanero on a brushed corduroy DI BG. I used a paper distresser to rough up the edges.
I've really enjoyed making these tags all year. Although I've not had all of the items used it's been fun working around the missing items to still produce a similar tag to the original TH version. During the course of the year there are items that have definitely gone onto my wish list that I perhaps wouldn't have considered before. A big thank you to Mr Holtz for inspiring me through 2012 and I look forward to seeing what 2013 brings.
That completes my last challenge for 2012. I've really enjoyed them all and I hope to use some of the new techniques I've learned in my cards in 2013.