My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 13 December 2012

Katzelkraft Challenge S6/C2


A bit of a blotchy pic for this because of the gold around the edge. For this card we had to stamp on something other than paper or card. I immediately thought of dominoes as I have several and haven't used them for a while. I used cranberry and lettuce alcohol inks and then stamped and embossed this tiny reindeer from A Muse Art. He is clearer IRL than he appears here. The square card blank is a pack I got in a Craft Barn goodie bag. I used a Katzelkraft leaf sprig stamp with Versamark around the edge and brushed on gold Perfect Pearls to add a bit of interest.

2 comments:

  1. A very beautiful Domino-Art-Work, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dominoes with the reindeer.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...