My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 20 December 2012

Katzelkraft Challenge S8/C3

Front
 
 
Inside


We had to follow instructions to make an accordion card. Now to me an accordion card is something else but I'd never made one of these before so thought I'd give it a go. It is really much simpler than it looks - you fold a slightly smaller than A6 card into 8 and then add the squares. Finally you mount it into an A6 card. Here are the instructions (in French) if you're interested
http://katzelkraft.actifforum.com/t4-carte-accordeon
The front is stamped with Paula Pascual's joyful bubbles in Versafine habanero and a sentiment stamp I picked up in Hobbycraft for 50p this week. The inside squares are stamped with an All Night Media set which is one of the first stamp sets I bought (in 1993 in Canada I think). It's a set of tiny foam mounted rubber stamps that I have used and used over the years. I stamped them with Adirondack meadow, red pepper (good Christmas colours) and terracotta and coloured in with  Coloursoft pencils. The ribbon is some I bought in Tesco a few years ago after Christmas for 16p for 3m. They don't call me 'Bargain Betty' for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...