My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 9 December 2012

Calendar Challenge Catch Up


I've been away for several weeks and have returned to a backlog of challenges and Christmas stuff. I don't know if I will manage to catch up with everything but I'm going to give it a try. I wish I could say I feel refreshed after the break but although we had fun it was pretty hectic and there is lots of non-crafty catching up to do as well. I'm going to tackle the previous challenges as the inspiration hits me (let's hope it does) so they won't be in order but here goes.
The Craft Barn Calendar Challenge for week 8 is children/ cute. I can't remember where I got this 12x12 patterned paper from but it seemed suitable for the theme.I stamped the Suzi Blu/Unity stamp party girl and cut her out giving her a blouse of the patterned BG paper. The BG was edged with a flower stamp with pumice stone DI and I added a Katzelkraft swirly musical stave stamp. The flowers are a Memory Box die cut from the BG paper and white card with a speckled stamp added with Brilliance starlite black. Some black crystal gems finished the page.

2 comments:

  1. I love this, I love Suzi Blu stamps and I love pink. Fab page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant layout and I like the stamp too ! Good idea to use paper piecing on her dress.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...