My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 16 December 2012

Katzelkraft Challenge S9/C3


I really find colour challenges hard. I don't mind those where you are given 1 or 2 colours to use but the ones with 5 different colours especially in the context of Christmas I find impossible. I have a week 5 colour card that I haven't managed to tackle yet but I thought I'd give this week 9 colour challenge a go (see below). The BG is made up of 3 colours of pastels and the tree covers the 2 shades of green (sort of). I stamped a Katzelkraft flourish in the BG with milled lavender DI and added a stamped greeting. So I'm not entirely happy with this but it's done.


1 comment:

  1. Very clever how you have incorporated the background colours, and the tree sets them off well.

    Sylv x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...